Since March 3 « Camp not unlocked. » solved by patch March 4-5

• What is your character name in New World: Lilly Oberon

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Nysa

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: when I try to create a camp, I get a message indicating that the camp is not unlocked. However I am able to connect to one of those existing camps provided by the game. Other people in my guild are experiencing the same issue. We are players levels 60 with T5 camps.
    I am unable to create a camp. It does not work neither in French nor with the game in English.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cannot come back to the place where I died in due time. I will have to suspend some ingame activities in certain areas until AGS restore the code.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: -

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: just try to create a camp and you will see it by yourself.

Édit : it happened the day when AGS closed the auction house and disabled trade between players.

The patch in the night March 4 to March 5 that restored trading also restored « creating T5 camp fires » For me and all players in my guild on Nysa.

Its March the 10th and I just got this issue 3 days ago. Haven’t been able to make a camp for 3 days. So it’s continued Over many game reloads.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.