Skills Grandmaster title / Maximum Caliber achievement didn't unlock

• What is your character name in New World: Larsa Ferrinas
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Castle of Steel
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Skills Grandmaster title / Maximum Caliber achievement did not unlock
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Feeling disappointed not getting the title after all the hard work leveling my trade skills
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, please fix.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: …grind all trade skills to 200 that’s it. I don’t know why it’s not unlocked
1 Like

Sorry to see you didn’t have the achievement unlock for you, Larsa_Ferrinas. I’ll get this over to the development team for you.

Similar problem for me, my achievements for having gear equipped that boosts a specific attribute by 260 are stuck. At least the strength one is, not certain about the others.

Encountered the same bug, experiencing the same issue having Maximum Caliber Achievement recording as 0/200 when all trade skills have at least Lv200 (some have aptitude ticks)

What is your character name in New World:

Lee Chon

What server/world did you experience your issue on:

Delos - AP Southeast

Same issue here, posted in the bugs area. Few people having this issue. Very much hoping this is fixed sooner rather than later. Its a grind to level everything up to 200.

The development team is looking into this issue, it does seem widespread unfortunately :confused: .

3 Likes

no skills grandmaster title for me neither :confused:

It sucks, please fix it soon. I was really looking forward to the pop-up where I get the title :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

I had this same problem and posted about it as well. I did get a mod response, but it said the same thing. ‘Will get this to devs to look at.’ Was hoping your issue had been resolved but 9 days later still nothing. Doesn’t seem good.

same issue here

Tetty Gramz (Ohonoo)

up up ~

Haven’t got Skills Grandmaster too. That’s upsetting. =(

same to me - i posted to the forums. Tyro47 - Castle of Steel, US East

When will this be fixed? I finished WS to 200 yesterday - my last trade/refining/gathering skill to get to 200. Game displayed the achievement box at top right, I hit F1 to show it, my achievements screen was BLANK.

As of the time of this post, my whole achievements screen is STILL BLANK. Often times my TITLES screen doesn’t display available titles either.

Character: Marthis
Server: Maramma

edit: added pics. missing 2 crafting achievements:

Was lucky and when i logged in a bit ago it showed me my achievements…

I have the exact same bug and still have not received any real word about a possible fix. I first sent in a ticket for this 18 days ago, so id be prepared for a little bit of a wait unfortunately =/

yup. i’ll keep replying here at least once a day til they respond with something real.

6/24/22 bump - pls fix

6/25/22 bump - still needs fixing or an ETA on when it will be.

Throwing my details in this thread as well incase volume helps

c’mon AGS - fix this. shouldnt be THAT hard…while you’re at it, please fix it where some days i can see my titles to choose from, and my achievements, and others i can’t.

Thank you for keeping this thread alive. Hoping we get news soon