Skins i would pay $$$$ for

This is what I would pay $$$ for:

7 Likes

New world basic drop items , dungeon sets , faction purchase items even low level items are better than market items everyone agreed with that. +1

11 Likes

Lol yeah their paid skins kinda suck :joy:

5 Likes

I saw great work on BS update and halloween incoming event I paid some cash but there was nothing to buy, I randomly select one because I want to support my game.

3 Likes

Two things.

1. Yes, need better higher quality skins if you want my money. The BERN set from BDO comes immediately to mind for me.
  2. EVERY piece of equipment’s appearance should be transmog-able after acquired ONCE.
3 Likes

Agreed and ngl they are expensive we need transmog!

2 Likes

Oh man yeah they gave me 5,000 of in game currency when I first bought the game and I literally can’t buy anything that is worth it aha :joy: everything is like 15k - everything in my bank account :melting_face:

1 Like

I have to say playing mmo for more than 20 years NW has the worse skin out of all. I really want to spent money to support game, but they are so butt ugly i just cannot have myself to get them. And please god please give us transmog in the game!

2 Likes

I have enought free points to buy anything and so far they all suck. I have been waiting since launch to get a nice skin and so far…nothing to buy with my free points.

skin2
Skin

I would love somthing like Brother hood of Wolves kinda style

1 Like

Are you not happy that the skins are related to expedition and crafting? Why do you ask them for something you can buy? Whats the point as a player?! xD

I really like to see more high fantasy skins with flashy colors and big BIG shoulders

1 Like

Templar and Spartan :heart_eyes:

I want a ton of transmog stuff but before they do that I hope they work on the UI for the skins. The fact that all the items seem to be in random orders and change is annoying. At least consistently name the items and alphabetize them.

Skins “I” would pay money for…

1 Like

This, and for the love of GOD, add an option for store armor skins to equip the entire set. It’s frustrating to click on every item individually

1 Like

Agree, I like shinny gear lol.

1 Like

New World art team doesn’t know how to make helmets. There is like 3 or 4 goods ones the rest are really really bad. Same goes for the cash shop gear. They are all to big and bulky.

The thing about skins like the examples you guys are giving most of the times have copyright issues.
There is copyright to everything.

But yeah designing something similar to that would be great.

Why not make a skin contest for players, I know a lot of mmos had player based skins in the past why not NW too.