So i tried to farm while flagged

Level 60 GA/WH player here

I’ve seen the threads in here and thought: Hell yea! Fruck PVErs! Time to go out in Cutlass with my awesome green mining gear and pvp on and stock on some gems.

Then I got out and got instantly murdered by 2 level 30s.

PvP sucks

20 Likes

go level & farm later :poop:

2 Likes

Don’t worry, those 2 will be murdered by other players!

6 Likes

We have to stop the cycle

1 Like

Open World PvP sucks. Organized PvP is a lot of fun, you get to kill them as much as they kill you. Often times a lot more.

13 Likes

I don’t even feel bad that I laughed at this.

8 Likes

That was the point of this patch to spoon feed the PvP cry babies, they needed to nerf the anything that could kill or just not die fast enough for the PvP crowd. Also needed to send lambs out into the world in craft gear, so theses pvp tough guys could pawn them more with their Great Axes.

20 Likes

kid shutup and go away. let people play how they want

I wouldnt pvp mine in your mining set unless your mining set also has good combat stats. I think the idea is pick one or the other.

1 Like

This made me chuckle. I immediately pictured the cartoons of a small fish being eaten by a bigger fish…then a huge fish swallowing that one. Cheers, mate!

2 Likes

There’s always a bigger fish.

1 Like

If you collect a full gathering set of luck along with jewelry then just gather PVE will almost be just as good as pvp with no luck gathering.

1 Like

Well that was the point…

I am 60.

PvP sucks

4 Likes

Couldnt agree more.
Organized pvp is fun.
Pvp mixed in a pve context is totally bullshit. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would say make sure you have mobility weapon on - most of the time you can run away if you can react fast.
But its true if they get you with musket there is nothing you can do

lmao get good homie, no good reason you play the hard CC class and lost a 2v1

2 Likes

Yes, the worse, it appears there was a silent luck nerf for non-flagged gathering as many players have been reporting.

This is how AGS repays the PvErs for standing up for them when the PvPers were calling out players to leave the game because of the exploits. Everything they have done is to make the life of PvErs worse.

Incentive to PvP yes, but a system designed to bait out crafters allowing griefing to raise up is a mistake. I say, throw the PvPers in some arena and let them gank each other, but PvPers don’t like to fight each other, they prefer to gank and teabag, they want to humiliate a lowbie.

4 Likes

Don’t say pvp sucks! Things that sucks might be offended :rofl:

1 Like

These answers are just amazing to read…