Some devs just like to watch the world burn

19 Likes

sadly not the dev, their higher up was yes. The NW dev already confirmed just another cogwheel that can be replaced anytime. Hope the dev can get enough break on thanksgiving.

4 Likes

How the hell would we know? 24 hours of radio silence from AGS and community managers.

2 Likes

you can ask that on game support, their cs still on active hour right now

1 Like

India doesn’t celebrate American thanksgiving, and I think we all suspect that is where some code is coming from.

4 Likes

LOL :smiley:

The code says Whole Cranberry Sauce is better than Cranberry Jelly.

:relieved:

Facts. ALSO drink your Ovaltine :coffee:

Pretty much everything closes down in America on Thanks giving day, and people go to visit family. What do you expect them to do cancel the Holiday and plans, so you can play your videogame?

Depending on where you work, you only get like 5 Holidays off in America. No ones is going to give those up for your gaming experience.

2 Likes

This is rediculous and you should feel rediculous for saying it

lmao I laughed hard on this

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And all this because they wanted to give us a weeks worth of property tax back, by now i’ve lost atleast 15k

1 Like

A big corporation like AGS doesn’t care lol.

This isn’t a game with an active sub and they already have your money :money_with_wings:

This game is just an alpha to test their Lumberyard engine.

Even if the entire EU server quit tomorrow they probably wouldn’t care :man_shrugging: probabaly already working on their next cash grab.

If they actually do care they sure have a funny way of showing it.

Congratulations :partying_face:

1 Like

Maybe consider if you need to take a step back from the game. Both for your mental health and to ensure you don’t burn out on it for the long run.

Well its not burning because of fire staff right now that is for sure.

1 Like

Thanks for the mental health advice :joy: Wtf is with these corporate apologists who are desperate to blame the players for the failures of the devs?

1 Like

I am no friend of AGS, but i will always look out for the fellow gamers.

Has to be like 95%, all this spaghetti code that gets worse with every patch.

yeah that’s funny lol

literally. aint nobody got time to WTB all the mats they need. i would have to spend my entire session advertising for em and then longer still selling what i make. essentially you get to choose between making money or playing the game rn