Someone in my guild used the Gold dupe, what's gonna happen?

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Desroses
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Morrow
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: One of my officer or Consul used to Gold dupe exploit during the night of monday
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Exploit/bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: we now have 500k+ out of nowhere in guild bank
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Nope
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: we just have money in guild bank
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I don’t know how the exploits works but we have money we never earned.

**What is gonna happen to us ? Can you guys track down who did it ? And is he the only one who is getting banned ? What do I say to my company ? Do we just sleep with the stress of waking up to nothing left ? Thanks !

11 Likes

@Luxendra Could you please help them out? They’ve been lied to and they want to pin point who it is so they can kick’em from the company and assure clean conduct in the guild.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Kick the right ones , not the ones working hard for the gold ( thats we can barely make anymore lol )

2 Likes

hard to fin who did it when we are 100 :confused: nobody came out clean talking about it

snitches get stitches

1 Like

there is probly logs about that ,whoever added that amount of gold will get caught , hopfully they won’t ban everyone…

1 Like

I am laughing at my friends who save up coin and buy void ore. Maybe it was dupe and now their void bent armor will be taken away.

HAHAHAHA. for someone who don’t even have 1 piece, I am laughing now.

2 Likes

That’s just sad lol, its funny but sad HAHAHAHAHAHHA

1 Like

Imagine banning 100 people because 1 fucked up :confused:

1 Like

id be mad …for real

2 Likes

Well, I will go to sleep and hopefully i don’t wake up to a wasted 40$ and 300 hours in this game.

3 Likes

542 heure here xD

1 Like

Ooof, if you get banned because of this… saddest anime ending ever

Hey Desroses. Glad to see you’re part of the solution.
We should grab some people we trust in each company and build a new one without piece of s… cheaters.
I’m pretty sure we have few rotten apples in all the companies on Morrow.

If we have dupers in our company, there are no philanthropist… Our bank account is still empty lol.

With all those money market issues… I guess I’m going to start my fishing life… Way more “paisible”.

1 Like

Hey what happened here, did they got banned after the patch?

1 Like

Nope we fond out who it was, no one got banned, its kinda sad

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.