****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
- What is your character name in New World: Cleber Espada
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Tarpaloka
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Exploiters
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Exploit
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
“In video games, an exploit is the use of a bug or glitches, game system, rates, hit boxes, speed or level design etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game’s designers.”
With that quote out of the way, I hereby ask AGS what is the purpose of a guild having the same time window for all their siege defenses. Is it so guilds have to split resources and/or rely on allies to defend multiples territories? If so, I present you, once again, this. The Purge, a guild in my server, have multiples ‘ghost’ guilds, with the sole purpose to go around this game design and so be able to defend multiple territories with their best soldiers. And I’m not going to enter in other bug abusing, invincibility exploits, bot usage. I said that here and so did other posts by other people. The point: It’s almost impossible to get a territory from them. At least by war. Now they are selling the territories for the highest bidder, while sucking as much money they can from the territories.
Those images were taking from not 30 minutes ago. So AGS. Is selling territories and win trading wars is your intended game design? If so, tell us, so I can go and find another game to play.