Spark of Battle stuck in inventory

• What is your character name in New World: Kensapi
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:Barri
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:I can’t get rid of an item called Spark of Battle because it is used to upgrade Battle’s Embrace Boots. But for some reason I can’t find those boots on my account. None of my storage sheds have it. Also I can’t destroy it or put it in my shed. Now it is always in my inventory.
  • Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please dm Aenwyn or Luxendra)
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Inventory has extra weight now always
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Maybe the boots were salvable some time ago, cause I remember getting this quest half a year ago or more. This is a long quest chain.
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) Whenever.
1 Like

Hey there, kensapi.

Can I please get a screenshot of this item?

1 Like

10 Mission items stuck in my inventory please remove this items from my inventory. "Darkened Agent , Tranference War , Tenebrous Agent , Spark of Willpower , Spark of Adrenaline , Transference Icon , Shaded Agent , Transference Seal , Spark of Impulse , Transference Charm.

I have this exact same issue the problem is the boots where salvageable and not lockable, I also don’t care about the upgraded item just want the item out of my inventory.

• What is your character name in New World: Ruldoph
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:Abaton

Same issue here, I can’t get rid of “Transference Ward”, “Transference Seal”, “Spark of Battle”, “Spark of Adrenaline” because they are quest items. The items that should be used with those Resources were maybe sold/salvaged 1 year ago when it was possible to sell/salvage Protective Wyrd, Battle Embrance and Shrouded Intent items.

Solution: Make those resources non quest items.

• What is your character name in New World: Gerard Grey
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Abaton

Welcome to the New World forum community and thank you all for your screenshots. The team is looking into this now.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know you’re having this problem as well.

I am also having the same issue where I am unable to get rid of Spark of Willpower, Spark of Adrenaline and Spark of Battle out of my inventory.

I also have the same issue. came back from a break and didnt realize they were quest items and deleted them but the upgrade resource is taking up space in inventory as they cant be salvaged, destroyed, or dropped

I also have Spark of Battle, Spark of Willpower, and Spark of Adrenaline stuck in my inventory. US West, El Dorado, character: Talbot Lycan

I just came back to the game, trying to organize my inventory, after all that organizing to know I did this to myself cuts extra deep. Please help now

Welcome to the New World forum community. Thank you for letting me know you’re having this issue but unfortunately there’s no way for me to remove these items :confused: .

Thanks a bunch for this information!

Hasn’t this been an issue for years? How long until a fix? It’s not fair that I can’t empty my inventory like every other player.

1 Like

Thanks to IgnacioRuiz for listing the items!
There are multiple threads that mention part of this list:

Transference Icon, Transference Seal, Transference Charm, Transference Ward

Darkened Agent, Shaded Agent, Shadowed Agent, Tenebrous Agent

Spark of Adrenaline, Spark of Impulse, Spark of Willpower, Spark of Battle

Years??? The game hasn’t been out even 1 year lul. :smiley:

my bad you are right!

I remember this being a bug 11 months ago because the items were stuck in storage and it was easier to ignore. Now they are stuck in character inventory, and much harder to ignore.

Also have this issue. Please and thank you.
Us east maramma
Name Pnerd

There are many running threads on this in the Bug forum, is this on the list of known issues?

all similar:
Shrouded Intent Quest Bug
Old quest items stuck in my inventory
Battle’s Embrace, Shrouded Intent, and Protective Wyrd Quest Bug
Imbued Shrouded Intent and Purified Protective Wyrd Quest bug
Scrapped Protective Wyrd Quest Items
Spark of Battle stuck in inventory
Bugged Mission Items
Task material help!
Transference Seal/Ward Stuck in Inventory
How can I discard these items and complete quest?
Armor from quest to upgrade
Disappeared “Protective Wyrd Shoes”m