Spear Perforate timer not reduced by Vault Kick passive

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Rianov Montieri

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Castle of Steel

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Perforate timer not reduced by Vault Kick passive Continuous Motion that reduces timers by 30% ive tested all skill combos this seems to be the only skill affected

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: cooldowns are longer than they should be

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: cast Perforate then use Vault Kick and land the kit

1 Like

Hey, I have this same bug, it’s very annoying for us spear players.

You said you managed to recover from the issue though, so I was wondering what steps you took to fix this?
I tried equipping different weapons and respecing Weapon skill points, but nothing has worked.

it seems to just come and go for me at one point it seemed to be working for about 15 ish min then went right back to not working idk if respec had anything to do with it but it was always while i was testing skills

Bump. Not game breaking but still an annoying issue for us spear players.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.