Stacking bug ! GG ! NOW AGS, CAN YOU PLEASE FIX IT?

Hello AGS!!

Good morning ! Good afternoon ! Hope you are going well ?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, lets get to real stuff…

Someone had a strange idea to limit storage shred with not only weight limit(fine…) but ITEMS limit(euh what ???) !! Now ! That being said…with the new patch…pre patch items isn’t stacking with post patch items ! SO…double cinnabar…double tolvium…double void ore…double pure solvent…double ? Should I keep going ?

5 Likes

Yeah, this needs to be fixed asap!

2 Likes

can’t do anything, storage says full. can’t craft to use the items says i don’t have them can’t sell on MP to get rid of them because says no quantity. so, I’m supposed to empty my whole shed to fix this? I’d rather start a new game then go through all this shit.

2 Likes

Make sure you paid your taxes. It will lock you like that if your taxes are due.

It is so sad to destroy this game by doing stupid things like that. I don’t know why we have a ptr test server. You patch 1.2, Hotfix some stuff over weeks and then you patch 1.3 and all the bugs you fix are back again with new bug friends like this strange things with stacking or trading. I am happy to see if you have another downtime this week and in my opinion you have all the time in the world to fix all this bugs.

My taxes are all paid and my storage in every city says it is full.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.