Stacking food recovery bonus with ''trade skills foods''

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Desroses

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Morrow

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: When you eat ‘‘Trade skills bonuses Food’’ you can stack the 1% hp per 2.5s recovery health bonus. So basically you get up to 5% HP per 2.5s. (at 10k hp its 500 health per 2.5s)

• Is this a bug or an exploit: I’m pretty sur its both. i don’t expect this to be intended

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: People abuse this in war, if you get low you only need to backoff for a certain amount of time and you’r back at full health

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: If you take normal food it seems to cancel the stacks of food.!

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    STACK FOODS

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just eat 5 ‘‘trade skills bonuses food’’ 1 of each tier, works every time.

11 Likes

Plz Patch this

2 Likes

This needs to be fixes asap

This is impacting outcome of war on server already… Plz fix asap Amazon.

1 Like

I have been bumping my topic for a couple of days on this and they are silent. This is a huge issue affecting alot of wars, outpost rush and open world pvp. It needs to be patched asap. We just had a cov guild transfer into our server and push territories into war using this exploit after they got wiped twice. You cannot kill light armor users that have this exploit and a healing circle under them, even with hatchets healing debuff.

1 Like

fix this ASAP

1 Like

If you bring everyone you know on this freshh post on the forums, One admin would see it, We need as maximum people to clicck on this so they can add it to the ‘‘know bug list’’

/Push

1 Like

Thanks !

Bump

@Luxendra this is not in the megathread? and this is a major issue, people are stacking food regens, combined with 80% reduction and heals they are becoming unkillable

1 Like

Bump. HOW IS THIS NOT IN THE EXISTING BUG LIST!!!

WAKE UP AMAZON

1 Like

11 days later people are still abusing it sadly

1 Like

Bump. Fix it.

1 Like

Still used in PVP… don’t get it…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.