Starstone Diadem doesn't drop

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Damian Crowe
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Rivadeneyra
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Despite running through Starstone of Shattering twice, the Starstone Diadem is not dropping.
    Secondarily, tracking has stopped working entirely.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cannot complete the Starstone of Shattering quest.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Ran the dungeon twice, same result. I do not have the materials necessary to repeat this process further.
1 Like

Confirmed the same unresolved issue.

Confirmed. Just went through it and no drop.

The same issue is happening to myself
Character name Callio in Norumbega (US EAST)
Ran the instance twice and no drop from the boss to be able to complete the quest.

This is happening to me too. I went through it twice. Character name Dire24 in US West(Tipra Chonnlai).

Did it twice and no stone.

acrazyrobot
NA West
Ferri server

Same issue, finished the expedition and didn’t have the starstone diadem drop off the last boss.

Confirmed. Went through twice today with no drop.

Character: Soulless Wonder
Region: US East
Server: Aeaea

Name- Leather Boot
Server- Midian NA west
Did Starstone twice in 24 hours and did not get the starstone diadem from the final boss.

NAME: MAND1NG0
WORLD: Batala
Server: AEDT
did it and didnt get the starstone from the boss.
31/10/21

Name - Squire Elinar
World - Nunne Chaha
Servers - US east
I’ve run it twice with the same result of no drop of the startstone diadem at the competition.
November 5 2021

Name: data-day-life
World: Saknussemm
Servers: USWest
No diadem and now no orb. Don’t want to risk crafting one since others report that they’ve done it more than once without a diadem drop.

Name: Horacio Torquez
World: Maldonada
Servers: US East
Did the expedition and killed the boss on 11/14, didn’t get the diadem and I have no orb left.

Still happening as of 6/11/2021

Name: szhlopp
World: Dominora
Server: US East
Killed boss, no drop. No orb, can’t complete quest