Steam achievements for time played not unlocking

Steam Achievements not unlocking

I’ve seen a number of posts reporting this issue but I’m not really sure of any fixes being publicly announced so I thought best to place a post here.

I’ve put 378 hours into New World since it released. I’ve obtained a plethora of achievements on Steam, most recently Quad Squad for defeating 10,000 Aeternum enemies so Steam achievements work.

What baffles me is I’ve put 378 hours into the game however the achievement Time Played III: It’s Morning? Already?!! Play for 320 hours. has not unlocked? A) I’m not sure why B) How is this even possible when I’ve played longer than that?

Granted this isn’t a deal breaker or a significant issue but just wondering as I do like to collect achievements.

I’ve already checked the integrity of steam files, that didn’t fix it.
I’ve also created a new character (as other posts recommended this for a fix) and that also didn’t fix it.

If anyone has any suggestions that would be great. Thanks in advance.

This has been reported in this thread, but there doesn’t appear to be a solution yet.

1 Like

Thank you @JakeL for the update and I appreciate the linked thread.

2 Likes

Hello Griffo76,

Welcome to the New World’s Forums. (∩◕‿◕)⊃━☆゚

Thank you so much for your report in our Forums regarding the Steam’s Achievements error. I also want to thank JakeL for all the help provided for this issue.

Once more I apologize for the delay in the resolution for this error, Meanwhile, I’d suggest you to please help us escalate this behavior to the developer’s team contacting Amazon Games Customer Support using the link below including your logs; Keep handy the following information:

• Character Name.
  • Region.
  • World / Server.
  • Logs.
  • This Forum post (link).

Here you are the steps to get this information just in case you need it:

To find the logs:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Thank you for all your patience and I’ll pending for your reply once you receive the ticket’s response. (づ ◕‿◕ )づ

Screenshot 2022-04-14 5.56.31 AM

Hi @Cactacea and thank you for responding.

I have two characters that I play on:

Proflow-X, EU Central on Jormungandr (Main character)
Imperiosus, EU Central on Barri

Unfortunately I cannot provide you with logs as your website does not allow .txt / .xml / .pdf files to be uploaded. These are the only formats available for saving the relevant log information. It would help if you would allow these formats to allow users to upload this data.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your main character’s information Griffo76,

In order to protect your personal information, We can’t share your logs in the Forum’s page; the process to send your logs will be via Ticket this is the direct link that you will find to create your Web Ticket’s option:

Once you created the ticket the dev’s team will contact you privately within 24 hours.

I’ll keep tracking your case and pending for your replies. (づ ◕‿◕ )づ

I submitted a ticket as requested and was met with this response.

Hello,

Welcome to the world of adventure (ᵔᵕᵔ),

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, checking previous correspondence i was not able to find the conversation you had with our agent, if possible please let us know about the issue that you are experiencing in order to take actions, to give you further visibility, if you contacted us from a different email, we will not be able to find the correspondence on which you discussed the issue.

Thank you for taking the time to work with us during this process. We really appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day! (。◕‿◕。) :man_mage:

Best Regards

Your feedback is helping us build Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company.

Thank you,
Amazon Game Studios

Hi @Cactacea do you have any reply to my last post a week ago please?

Thanks.

Hello Griffo76,

I’m sorry for my delay and I also want to thank you for sharing the customer support’s response. I’d send the feedback about your response that you receive, since we keep requiring your logs escalate this issue with the Live Chat option this time, so they can also help you submitting the ticket for your case:

Thanks once more for your feedback about this and I will be pending if you need more assistance.
(。◕‿◕。)

Screenshot 2022-04-14 5.56.31 AM