Steam review charts from today speak for themselves (graph)

I think people are loving the latest patch :laughing:

Update (3 hours later)

Make that 1,318 negative reviews today alone:

48 Likes

Damn. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

This update was the straw that broke my camel’s back.

They gave us hope with the PTR, and solicitation of feedback prior to pushing the update to production.

Then they proceeded to completely obliterate all of that hope by doing what they were going to do in the first place, regardless of feedback/testing by actual player-base.

I doubt I’m alone in my Steam review, but I’m not against changing it in the future - if the game even has a future at this point.

57 Likes

So far, we haven’t had a lot of complaints about the game.

Christoph Hartmann, VP of Amazon Games

22 Likes

I just think its funny they added PTR. So you know, you can sort your s^&t before you release a future update. Yet still managed to released a dumpster fire on the community.

22 Likes

let me be honest: i miss a good MMO with massive siege wars. Last one i’ve played was GW2. I think its one of the best if not the best mmo atm, but the problem is: not that many people play it, so its kinda hard to have fun in a mmo without other players to play with you. Even more true about the wars.

So… i dont regret buying NW and i would like it to be a success! but too many mistakes were made. They even launched a new dev. blog saying the lack of rewards on chests were unintentional and i honestly dont believe it a single bit.

Too much damage has been made. And im still looking for a mmo to have a blast. Still, i had fun with NW. The art was outstanding… amazing! thats an unpopular opinion, but i even liked the HWM system and the zergs to chest runs. Crafting system was ok… a bit overtuned but ok.

but the community trust is gone. My trust in this company is gone. The damage is too deep. My friends wont play it anymore and without them my will to play is gone too.

Kudos to any dev who was REALLY trying their best. I cant say if it was a dev problem, or a management problem, but AGS needs to review their staff and way of working.
Ty everyone and good luck if you are staying. Ill keep checking news about the game, but without much expectations.

@PS.: I just saw some news: is there another dupping atm? man, thats rough…

29 Likes

it is very very simple and hard to believe, but we have been lied too.

12 Likes

the patch is mostly fine, but that “balance” part is just horrible. INT and DEX builds need a good buff to counter all those GA/hammer dimwit :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Awesome ! Now let’s wait a bit for that to sink in. Last time it took a bit.

1 Like

Ouch… Maybe they’ll start listening now?

3 Likes

If you didn’t have - write as well a Review! New World on Steam

I already did! And it is negativ as well -.-

6 Likes

Left neg feedback as well

15 Likes

And growing:

8 Likes

It’s… it’s beautiful.

11 Likes

You know how much it take to make someone with 350 hours (already) stop playing? I have never gone from being so invested in a game to not wanting to play it ever again.

52 Likes

Same 312h - and having more “fun” in the forum then since yesterday in the actual Game …

17 Likes

They don’t listen to anybody but AGS management and the sales team. It’s also less like listening and more like following orders.

2 Likes

You’re not alone.

Yeah, most people prefer quitting rather than wasting their time complaining about your incompetence.

Well done.

12 Likes

We’ve Been Tricked, We’ve Been Backstabbed and We’ve Been Quite Possibly, Bamboozled

9 Likes