Still Missing Harvesting Gear with no answers

• What is your character name in New World: Ni4Ni
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:Rocabarra Vanaheim Xi EU Central
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: My harvesting set is missing
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: My items are gone
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No,

Hello @Ni4Ni,

I’m sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing with the missing gear, the Dev team is working quickly to correct this and replace the lost items with the next patch. Any player who had ever earned a single piece of this of this gear will be rewarded with a full set of equippable, bind on equip, Horticulture gear at the highest tier that was ever earned. The items will be distributed directly to players and show up as a armor chest that will deliver the full set of gear. This is the main link to follow Harvesting Gear Disappeared! - #34 by Sophi

Thank you so much for your patience on this, have a lovely day :wink:

LazerEyes Customer Service

Hello @Ni4Ni,

I’m sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing with the missing gear, the Dev team is working quickly to correct this and replace the lost items with the next patch… ok great but guess what still no gear this is getting to be a joke that just isn’t funny anymore !!! I want ANSWERS

where is my gear patch came and went ???

Hello @Ni4Ni,

I’m sorry, I checked the escalation and it is still being worked on. I added a message to them to see if they can give us an ETA on this.

Thank you for your patience.

Hello @Ni4Ni,

They said this:
We are rolling out the items and it should take multiple days for the awarding to be completed.

Thank you for your patience.

Despite your promises I still don’t have my gear. I’ve reported it via the forum repeatedly, submitted every piece of evidence you’ve asked for and my patience and understanding has run out. Higher tier harvested materials are hard enough to come by and the time I’ve lost by not having the luck on the gear as I did before it was taken has had a significant knock on effect on my crafting skills, therefore my overall game play has been negatively impacted. This issue has a fix, which I know as other players have had the gear you removed replaced. To make it easier for you as simply giving it back is apparently too difficult, I have priced up the equivalent of what I was promised in the trading post to give you the option of a gold compensation instead. Gloves 388, Hat 2888, Pants 1299, Shirt 1280 and Shoes 800 making a total of 6655. I am expecting to either receive the long overdue promised crate or the gold shortly. Come on guys just make it right !!!

bump still waiting here

@Lazer Still waiting

Hello @Ni4Ni,

I’m sorry for the late response, the set should have been given to you, let me know if you still have not gotten it.

Have a lovely day :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.