Still Unable to Connect//Login to Game

Server - Alioth

It won’t connect or load the page right before the character page.
My husband is on the same server and has been logged in since the servers came back up without issue.

Anyone else having problems still?

i have the same problem for 2 hours…

I have the same issue, but on character/server selection screen. I keep getting connection error (@mm_connerr_rep_timeout).

Same problem. Character and servers disappeared after updating the game.

problem after problem…

same problem. windows updated so i restarted for that. still no connection.

US East - Britannula

Hello Adventurers,

Thank you for the report. Im sorry for the issue you have. Please try the following. Close and relaunch the Steam client. Then go to Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files in order to Verify Integrity of Game Files. Then wait for 15 minutes and try to go back to the game.

Make sure the firewall or antivirus is not blocking the game.

Try adding Windows firewall exceptions manually:

1. Press Windows + R, type “firewall.cpl” into the Run window, and then press Enter.
  2. Click Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall and then click Change settings.
  3. Look for the game in the list of allowed apps and features. If it’s present, make sure it’s checked, and that both the Private and Public columns have a check mark. If the app is missing from the list, you need to add it.
  • Click Allow another app…, locate and select the app, then click Add.
  • Once you’ve done that, you need to ensure that the app is checked, and that it has check marks under both the Private and Public columns.

Updating your firewall software may help resolve connectivity issues. For instructions on how to update third party firewall software, we recommend checking the support pages provided by your firewall software publisher. If possible, you should also add an exception within your firewall software.

If you’re still having trouble, the next step is to disable or uninstall your firewall temporarily. We do not recommend leaving your firewall disabled long term. It should be enabled or reinstalled as soon as you’ve confirmed that it’s not causing your issues.

Steps for disabling 3rd party firewalls vary, so we recommend checking the manufacturer’s support pages before uninstalling your firewall entirely.

To uninstall a third party firewall:

• Windows 10:

1. On the Start menu select Settings.
    2. Select System > Apps & features.
    3. Select the program, and then select Uninstall. Some apps built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    4. Follow the directions on the screen.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.