Stolen account. Can't purchase transfer

My steam account was stolen and main character in game was transfered in another region. I got back steam, but i can’t transfer my character back. I have money in steam wallet but my country is blocked now for in-game purchase. I can’t even play on new region cause i’m from europe and character on america where my ping is 500+.
Character name: anticman
Server name: Delos
Was on Dry tree server before stolen.

Hello @sevlti,

Welcome to the New World forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m really sorry to read that your account was hijacked, I totally understand how frustrating can be to suffer this situation.

In order to have this issue solved I can recommend you to try to recover your account following the steps on this link > Steam Support :: Recovering a Stolen or Hijacked Steam Account

Sadly from our end we don’t have the possibility to correct this concern, hope you can solve this as soon as possible and if you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

I recovered account, I can’t back my main character on server where all my friends and I played. Who stole my acc transferred him on AP southeast Delos, I played on Central Europe Dry tree. I can’t transfer back, I have money in steam wallet for transfer ticket but my region is blocked for in-game purchase.

Did you read the post or just the title? Pretty bad advice and support you provided to this customer.

No help here

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.