Stop ignoring mages

If you wanna be a mage, then switch to Greatsword/ Greataxe and make the blade magic xD
There’s no reason to play as mage actually.

There are some people who still use Void as support/debuffer, maybe even them are doomed because of the new heartrune are going to inflict disease.
If the disease is strong enough, it will be better to have more bruisers than having some void/ice or void/bb.

and Firestaff is the worst weapon on the game. it always was.
-It never did good damage (fireball didn’t have crit in the past and armor/weapon perks were useless)
-never had any cc (besides the little stagger from pillar and the garbage knockback from incinerate). who uses this crap skill?
-it has medium range,
-it’s base damage is lower than most weapons,
-It has the ONLY skill that needs channeling and is pure sh** (meteor),
-After doing an attack, you have a 1,5sec slow,

i started a new character on a fresh start server, and after 13 days, i have full bis jewels, 2 bis armors (regular pants is one of them), a BIS or almost BIS greatsword, BIS warhammer, and an almost BIS waraxe.

If i was still playing as a mage like i did all the time, i shouldn’t have this amount of good items.
there’s no bis ring, no bis amulet, not even 1 good named firestaff.

3 Likes

Ignored

bump

damn my 1700 hours on FS/IG wasted because i didn’t learn how to play it.

2 hours into a scuffed bow and musket build and i already play 50x better.

3 Likes

BUMP. @Luxendra @Shadow_Fox @Aenwyn Wake up. Start listening to people instead of adding some random shit that no one asked for.

5 Likes

XD

Nice another mage nerf, despite a small one :smiley:

1 Like

God forbid Ultimate Chill and PoF swallowed by Maelstorm getting fixed :rofl:

2 Likes

WTF. THEY DONT WANT REPAIR ALL BUGS IN FS/IG (right now there are like 5 bugged abilities) and THEY DO THIS…
We are wasting our time on this game.

4 Likes

Might as well bump it

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, you on delos?
Bump also :slight_smile:
My reply isnt working, my question was for you nightmare3.

Dry Tree

Why did pillar of fire get a nerf? Who thought it was a problem when you used it on clumps and get a good refresh rate.

2 Likes

because this is mage ability.

5 Likes

I’m going to guess melee players fighting in clumps. It should do better damage as it can be difficult to place correctly as its aim can be a bit janky.

1 Like

Nope. Just transfered to Barri because fae was impossible to play on.

Ah ok, was curious because there is a guy who is a FS user on delos whose name is Nightmare, so was trying to put two and two together :slight_smile:

1 Like

bump

2 Likes

:partying_face:!snoitalutargnoC

1 Like