Stop troll pvpers

Fix it so troll pvp companies cant send their muskets/bows to climb the rocks behind war camps and kill respawns before they even have a chance. You have companies like Ego’d and PVEgirls that abuse this feature and have almost completely taken over a map killing that server.

3 Likes

I wanna see this video

Can’t they be easily countered by another musket squad?

I don’t like the fact that musket can only be countered by musket.
VG can only be countered by VG
IG can be countered by IG
GA/WH by GA/WH

It’s a pure evidence of imbalanced system

2 Likes

you know what would be great to combat this and keep the muskets and bows. a weapon with predominantly dash abilities. like the dagger. something that just emits a stealthy build.

3 Likes

no doubt they’re running mortal empowerment. and eh…you spawn in and you can take damage before you get bearings/control. hard to dodge to get to swap build and respec to make enough muskets to counter it. shouldn’t be able to shoot into it, or maybe make everyone spawn inside the tent out of any LOS from outside the camp. war fatigue can’t come soon enough.

1 Like

If the other teams dex squad can get to them sure. But when you are burned by muskets and bows as soon as you spawn its a little rough. We had dex users in the camp trying to counter but the angle is an unfair advantage

2 Likes

did you try using the seige equipment to create cover in field?

So are we falling into a 5 second invulnerability upon spawn

it should go both ways

So you cant attack either? Than that wouldnt really help clear the imminant spawn camping threat. Maybe if invulnerability lasted 5 seconds or untila player attacked a player(registered hit)

We were the attacking army. No siege eq

1 Like

By the time the dex team could line up a shot they get sprayed by a whole team if not more of bows and muskets. That rock behind the war camp either should not be traversable or AGS needs to make it so they cant shoot into the camp. Because as it stands now, pvp on my server is dead.

1 Like

makes it hard when they have so many stacks of Mortal Empowerment that they can one shot everyone.

1 Like

Try respawning at the settlement

Objectively what is your agenda here saying stuff like that. Are you hear to help?

for the most part pvp has been dead on every server. less than 1% of players get to fight in the wars bc they are monopolized by a very small community of players that you can be excluded from for no fault of your own.

AGS adding in ‘war fatigue’ or whatever is a step in the right direction but they need to have straight up account bound war cooldowns so that it FORCES more players to be included in wars. Bottom line.

1 Like

bro i am here for the rogue thief playstyle lets gooooo

1 Like

you get seige equipment on attack to place on ground. This is what my team does to deal with muskets and create cover wherever we want.

I havent seen anyone build that up yet in war camps. Will have to ask the highers.

1 Like

This post is to create awareness in the hopes that devs see it and do something.

1 Like