Stopped working

First of all, hello everyone. I’m using a translation, sorry if there is a wrong word. The game has stopped working since the day the update came, it gives an error, I can’t even log in to the game, can you help?

Hello, @NeoJun.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sometimes these kind of issues can happen due to some corrupted game files or missing files or occasional network lags.

Please try the following steps:

Once done, please verify, if the problem is solved.

If the issue still persists please respond to this post.

Thank you!

I tried all of them, unfortunately the problem still persists :frowning:

Thanks for confirming, @NeoJun.

Could you please share any possible screenshots of this issue?
and any more info that you can provide would also be helpful.

Ekran_goruntusu_2022-01-15_032647
This is the error I come across after entering the game or after spending a certain time in the game.

Hello @NeoJun,

Thank You very much for trying out the suggested troubleshooting steps and we’re really sorry if you’re still facing the issue,

As I can see the crash debugging file is already created on your computer so please reach out to our customer service on New World - Support | Amazon Games so that we can create ticket for you so that our devs can look into the issue for themselves and fix it for you.

Be sure to have your game logs ready in case they ask for them:

Provide the latest 3 logs from: Users\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\LogBackups

DxDiag report https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/open-and-run-dxdiag-exe-dad7792c-2ad5-f6cd-5a37-bf92228dfd85:

1. Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  2. Click on dxdiag.exe.
  3. When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

I hope this helps.

Seen you soon in Aeternum!! :mage:t2: :mage:t2: :magic_wand: :magic_wand: