Stopwatch craft bugged still

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: JackTheClipper
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:Eden
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Crafting 598-600 with stopwatch rolls 590 gear
  • Is this a bug? Bug as it should help roll more 600 legendary items
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: lost 200k worth of mats rolling with stopwatches and legendary materials are so hard to buy on a low pop server
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO - i want a refund
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: put armor trophies in 3 houses, have the buff, use the set, eat the armor +15 food and roll armor
  • When did this happen? 23-11-2022 around 11 PM GMT+2
    For crafting to be viable and roll with 2+perks you need maybe a system to roll with 3 chosen perks as its hard to roll with some mats that cost 30-40k per item roll.
    Remove asmodeum and others daily CD, if i am a crafters and others are not let me craft 1000 in a day and roll my heart out.
    low pop server can even buy 100 from market.
    Some gear can drop a specific combo and its hard to get but the same cannot be crafted with mods. rolling 100 lifestaff’s and still not getting what i want is not good for crafters or to even sell.
    Tried over 100 of the haloween 600 guaranteed recipes same issue.

Welcome to crafting in NW spend 100s pf craft spend millions of gold got nothing good and someone else it on few tries and i bought one for 500k