Storage and the current situation

Hey New World Devs and everyone,

I would like you to take a few seconds of your time to read through this.
As the trading post is unavailable at this moment all I or we can do is work on our professions and do some PvP content (outpost rush, invasions, wars?)
What i personally experience in general is the lack of storage. I like to farm materials, but most of the time i have no space to hold my materials.
My solution mostly is tto put it on the trading post until i can use it. If it sells, it sells. If it doesn’t sell i can use it when i cancel the sell order.
It might be good to give us at least the space to store our items, so we can actually work on farming and level up our professions. Most materials weigh a lot and so you hit the weight limit on storages very quickly in all cities.

My suggestion:
In stead of having a weight limit just let us store 500 items not including the weight of the items. It would be more usefull to store the materials and then be able to go for more materials to then refine them afterwards in 1 go.

As a final word I would like to say I am still very much enjoying the game.
There is a lot of negativity from the community, wich i totally understand. But you guys have made a great game, and I am sure you will find a way to fix the current issues. I really enjoy playing New World. It just feels limited at this very moment.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.