****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World:
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:
I’m having a bad issue after the update. My storage is full even though it’s not full. This is holding me back because, although I can store things in it, I can’t craft with items from my storage or sell things there. And another thing is: some itens don’t stack, like Scalecloth in the print. Attached image of the problem (English from google translator)
- Is this a bug or an exploit:
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
i can’t craft, sell and store things together in my storage.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
I just colleted fibers, scalecloth and wirefiber, after in the first try to open storage, it happens.