- What is your character name in New World: Lee Ain
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Bifrost
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: some forniture are missing due to a bug
- Is this a bug or an exploit: no idea
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: objects are missing
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: not at all
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: since ojects are missing, it is impossible to screen them!
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
I crafted several forniture and I recieved the hound pet as a quest reward. It was all in my storage in Cutlass Keys. When I was managing my storage, I don’t know why, suddenly all my ojects jumped in to my charachter bags.
I put them back in the storage, but only the crafting materials. I was not able to do it for the forniture since a strange message like “This is a quest item” comes out every time.
Then I found that some forniture, inclouding the pet, were missing. They totally disappeared.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.