Storage Bug - Items dissapeared Utilities

• What is your character name in New World: Fighteru
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Asgard
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Storage Bug - items dissapeared (utilities ex: potions, tinctures etc)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I had a lot of potions, tinctures, strong honing stone etc , yeah, its affecting my gameplay because they dissapear for no reason
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not yet , but i will update if its fixed
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: items-dissapeared — ImgBB
    items-dissapeared-2 — ImgBB
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I tried to use “storage all” function on resources and when i press by “mistake” the storage all function on utilities, they all dissapeared from my inventory\storage and nowhere to find them.

Once again this bug happens and they still dont think its hapenning…

No word on this bug after 2 weeks I lost my full gs 590+ set…

Apparently the bug its with the storage in some territories, the storage wont open correctly.

So when you try to open the storage only the inventory will show, if you are not paying much attention clicking to store your items will actually make them drop to the ground.

IVE TRIED TO TELL THEM THIS FOR OVER 2 WEEKS

2 WEEKS…

NO ANSWER

and BTW this is the first game I play that locked items drop to the ground…

who the f*ck thought this would be a good idea?

Yeah, that happend to me just with the inventory when i opened storage… but i didnt press anything untill i saw the storage opens.

But when i press the storage all , it actually dissapeared… all my items which are the utilities… thank god not literally all. And when you drop something, its a bag behind you or in front, didn’t saw anything because i didn’t drop…

This happend in windsward… where i have the home and the storage chests

Will i get a reply about this topic? Because Storage Bug still exist in-game and its frustrating sometime when you open it and it doesn’t open normal and if people doesn’t pay attention for 1 second, they will click the button “storage all” and they will actually drop their items like i did. Its more for future because people to not get the same bug as i got.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.