Storage Shed is Full but It Is Not

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: Elonte

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hawaiki

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: There’s a red warning sign of “Storage Is Full” on my storage shed but it still have some space to store. And then I cant craft anything if the ingredient(s) is inside the storage shed so I should put it inside my storage bag.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cant craft anything if the ingredient(s) is inside the storage shed so I should put it inside my storage bag even though I craft within the same settlement with my storage shed.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: don’t even know, it happened just after the last maintenance (01-25-2022)

1 Like

Hello @Ratawojzski,

Welcome to New World Forums!

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused regarding this issue.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The team is aware of this issue and are working on providing a fix as soon as possible.

You can find more information and any further updates about this issue here: Storage and Crafting Issues

I hope this information helps.

Cheers!

solution pls

Thank you for your patience @Ratawojzski.

There was a recent downtime which provided a fix for this issue, storage and crafting should be behaving normally now.

You can find more information about all the issues addressed here: [Downtime] January 26th, 2022

Do let me know if there’s anything else you need assistance with.

Have a good day!

The „storage full“ message was not fixed! Storage items are now accessible from crafting stations, but the wrong warning about full storage is still there.

I wonder why that was not part of the yesterday patch.

Aragis@Avalon

Thank you for letting us know!

I am sorry that the incorrect warning message is still there.

I will send this information to the team so they can look into it.

Cheers!

1 Like

Nothing works in this game, you get all kinds of falls messages all the time.

actually this is true, the warning is still there but everything seems ok

Well, if there was testing at all for the patch being rolled out, the teams would know.

Hi @Ratawojzski :mage:

We are sorry that you are still getting the warning message after the issue with the storage items got fixed. This sounds very frustrating and we don’t want anything to mess your playtime.

It might be a corrupted file, please try to fix it by verify integrity of the game files:

• Restart your computer and launch steam
  • Right click the game in your Library, or click the gear icon from the game’s Library page on the far right.
  • Select properties
  • Local files
  • Steam will verify the game’s files.

If the verification doesn’t work i suggest that you contact Amazon Games customer service so we can escalate the issue:

See you in Aeternum! :dragon:

the warning sign is still there even after I do this, but fortunately the bug doesn’t affect the gameplay

u have 500 item u can place inside ur storage

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.