Storage shed not loading correctly, causing items to drop under shed

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Avatar
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: USEast/Oceana
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Storage shed not loading correctly when opened, causing items to be dropped UNDER THE SHED where you can’t retrieve them, causing them to despawn due to not getting picked back up (this was at the windsward storage shed closest to furnishing station)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lost several items, but most frustratingly a schematic: gold-steel storage chest I had been farming for several months.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: items are lost, can’t recover the time lost farming this…
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: unable to recreate to take screenshot
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I don’t know how to recreate this bug, but it has happened several times. (edit): When it happens, you can see the edge of the bag on the ground sticking out from the bottom of the shed with no way to click (E) on it

Welcome to the community Avatar123 and I wish it were under better circumstances. How strange, and it’s incredibly unfortunate you lost items due to this :confused: I’ll send it to the developers to get this looked into and fixed.

Happened to me once i was able to click E after quite a few attempts to position myself to get the box to come up

I’m glad you guys are looking into the bug, but seriously there has to be a way to get the item back. Having 2+ months of time spent deliberately farming an item for a bug to make it disappear is just stupid.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.