Storage Shed UI shows I have 900 lbs of storage available, but I cant store anything

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: DaPaulerBear
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East/Olympus
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Storage Shed in Everfall is showing around 800 lbs of space available, however when I try to store anything I can’t and I see a prompt that displays “The item cannot be transferred because of max space and weight restrictions.” but I have open space.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cant use around 900 lbs of my storage space in Everfall.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Ive restarted the game several times and this has been an issue for over a week now.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: any time I try to store items in storage shed in Everfall there is around 900 lbs of avaiable space I cant use.
1 Like

Hello

There you are .
You have already 500 unique items in your storage… I know it’s stupid but that how it works…

Just for your info a lot of people have already mentioned it everywhere :slight_smile: just make a research next time :ok_hand:

Also depends on what you have in the market.

1 Like

I did check for this bug and didn’t see this. Please don’t assume people don’t check because we do. They need up remove that cap. We’re already very limited in space, why would they also cap the # of items? Doesnt’t make any sense. Seems like a limitation for limitations sake. there should be no cap if there is a weight limit! pick one or the other not both!

oh thats interesting! Appreciate that tidbit!

i just found another 1 in 2 seconds of search but it’s not the problem there haha just a “thank you” will be appreciate anyway :slight_smile:

I agreed with you the limit of 500 is a joke when you have empty slot but it’s been a while since we complaint about it … i think it’s maybe for the performance or something like that

If you wanted a thank you, maybe help without comments like “do research first”. Noone wants to be lectured when they ask for help.

So I was polite, i give you the information that you need at first and your problem was resolved and in a second way I tell you kindly that you can research it because there is plenty of people with the same issue before you post it and the result is that you take it personally like it was a bad thing . Are you fragile or something ? Wake up man it’s the base of a forum to do some research and make an effort. I will not say that for a difficult subject where only one post before you already exist. There is more than 5 people some day who post a request about it…
So I didn’t expect anything from you + you seems frustrated. just next time be polite with other people who gonna give you the information that you need . Say thank you that will not kill you :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.