Stuck in Que position 1

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: rinarito

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ravenal

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Stuck in Que position 1

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cant get into the game

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/907361515659755610/921071169807986718/ddsdsdsd.png

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

1 Like

Ive seen this before the patch on a couple occasions. Restart the game.

Already restartet 4 times - also repaired the Game in the steam Client - nothing changed - why do i even Stuck in a que for „beginner area for new players“ when i have 800h playtime and being lvl 60…

Que has nothing to do with “Beginner Areas”.

Same here, restart the game 10x,Pc restart, ferify files on steam, game deleted and download again… nothing will help ^^

There are separate queues, Newly created toon and existing toons, an established toon should NEVER be placed in the “starter area queue.” Bug that has been ingame since betas…but whats new.

The thing is, im standing in Immerfall at the Beach…and i bet that mYsTiCaL is also in some starting area ^^

Same issue here i was first and after trying a restart end up as 4th but my server isnt full

Yes, i logged on 1pm out in the Beach of everfall (was collecting garlic) - But i never had this message before with „starting areas“ and i also logged a lot of times there or in first light out…

I was there too to collecting garlic -.-

Server Albraca
Char Kraye

same place I logged out lastnight and I am in a 5 position “starter area” queue.

i will like to have some info from the devs, but this topic seems unseen

I am also stuck, Name: Brother Boost, Sever: Mictlan US East

@Luxendra

Pls can you do something?

I was also collecting garlic in everfall before the server went down and now i can’t log in. So is it just people on the beach of everfall who got screwed? Name: Brother Boost, Server: Mictlan US East

I am having the exact same issue. Name: Nebin Terrick. World: yggdrasil

@JWarlock 4h and the only thing that change here was my queue place, form 1st to 7th

Those are the other people who logged off in the starter zone and are now trying to get on since the patch…

user AFONIK - EU CENTRAL sever URSA
was also at the everfall beach when the maintenance started. Now I’m stuck queueing for the starting zone for about 2 hours.

He’s not a new player, so that doesnt apply to him.

Its a bug.

Ive encountered it as well… You start in #1 position and never advance regardless of how long you wait.