what should i do to fix it?
Im sorry for the issue you are having. Please check the following Troubleshooting Lag and Connectivity Issues - Support | Amazon Games
As well you can check For most connection related (Lag, Latency) issues, begin with the following basic troubleshooting steps:
- Restart your PC and disconnect the power to your Modem and/or Router for 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power and wait for the internet connection to be restored before powering your PC back on and attempting to access the game.
- Try switching from a Wireless connection to a Wired one (if possible).
If that doesn’t help, we’ll need to completely reset and refresh the connection your computer has to the internet:
- From the Start menu, begin typing ‘cmd’.
- In the results that populate, right-click the Command Prompt result and select Run as administrator.
- Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter. Wait a few seconds and when the command prompt appears, proceed to the next step.
- Type ipconfig /registerdns and press Enter.
- Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
- Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
- Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
- Restart your computer.
Connection Failed: Unable to establish connection with the server
Resolving this issue will require allowing or adding ‘newworld.exe’ to your Firewall.
If you do not have 3rd party Firewall software installed, this can be added via Windows Defender using the following steps:
- Select the Start/Windows button > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security and then Firewall & network protection.
- Select Allow an app through firewall.
- Look for and select ‘newworld.exe’ in the list of installed apps.
- Select OK.
Once added, try relaunching the Game again and confirm you are able to play without error. from Welcome to New World!
Thank you so much for your patience during this launch time.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.