Stuck main line quest

• What is your character name in New World: TheDoubleHelix
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Tir Na Nog
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: stuck on main quest Accursed Apophis. All objects in Hermopolis that are marked with quest symbol are not interactable, neither account my visit. Tried to reset the quest - no effect. I saw other players complain being stuck on the same quest, but I have T5 Azoth Staff.
  • Is this a bug? Looks like
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Cannot continue the main MSQ
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Play the game … Maybe…
  • When did this happen? I am stuck on this quest since yesterday - 19 Oct 2022
1 Like

Hi, I’m also having this issue.

Mission: Accursed Apophis.
When I try to use the Azoth Staff on the Actuator it says: “Staff not equipped” but I have the lvl 5 staff in my inventory.

What is the problem?

It looks like my problem was related with the issue with the AMD drivers that is still ongoing. After swapping the VGA with nVidia I managed to move forward. It is quite weird, but looks like we are experiencing different issues.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.