Stuck on logo screen

Game since last week as been stuck on Logo screen of new world and will not load past it.
I have uninstalled, re-installed, and deleted all of the NW files.

Can someone help me fix this issue?

Greetings @j12af91 !

Hope you’re doing well

Could you please try these steps :

1. Uninstall the game
  2. Delete these folders :
  • C:\Users(your comp name)\AppData\Local\AGS
  • C:\Users(your comp name)\AppData\Roaming\AGS
  1. Reinstall the game.

Please try these steps and let me know if you’re facing the same issue.

We’re always here to help you

none of those files are on my computer, is it possible they are within a different location/name? I have undownloaded/reinstalled the game with deleting all NW files several times already looked on the forums and seen people having this same issue since NOV without a fix…

Hi @j12af91 :joystick::space_invader:

I’m sorry that you have not been able to past the logo screen, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn’t work we can try to fix it by verify integrity of the game files:

• Restart your computer and launch steam
  • Right click the game in your Library, or click the gear icon from the game’s Library page on the far right.
  • Select properties
  • Local files
  • Steam will verify the game’s files.

If none of this steps worked then i suggest you contact Amazon Games Customer Service at the link below so we can further investigate this issue:

See you in Aeternum! :desktop_computer::computer_mouse:

I made a support ticket, this is insane that this happened and can not seem to be fixed.

Same problem here, played this morning fine, logged off and now it just sits on logo screen and never moves. Please help, I have over 1400 hours and this is lame. I have not complained 1 time, but this is crazy

Hello @StankyTank!

Hope you are doing well.

I am sorry to know that you are stuck on the NW logo screen.

Could you please confirm if you have tried the below steps? If not, I would request you to please do so as it has helped other players.

1. Uninstall the game
  2. Delete these folders :
  • C:\Users(your comp name)\AppData\Local\AGS
  • C:\Users(your comp name)\AppData\Roaming\AGS
  1. Reinstall the game.

If the issue still exists after performing the above steps, I would request you to please contact our live mediums here Contact Us | Amazon Games so that they can escalate this by creating a ticket to the Dev team and help you with a resolution.

Be sure to have your game logs & DxDiag ready in case they ask for them.

• Provide 3 recent logs from: Users\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\LogBackups
  • DxDiag report: Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag. Click on dxdiag.exe. When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

I hope this information helps!

Take care.

1 Like

connection error pop up everytime i tried to login
don’t tell me to unninstall or verify integrity or restart my pc
the problem is with the game

I have done that and it doesn’t work I did that three times, completely uninstalled and reinstalled three times while deleting all of my files. I searched the forums and others are having this issue without a fix.

this is wrong it ist C:\Users\USERNAME…

or just WIN + R > %APPDATA%\ags and %LOCALAPPDATA%\ags

deleting this two folders fix it for me… but it reset all your settings

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.