Stuck on screen forever. .

Today when I tried to launch the game it just sits on this screen

to the point of having to end task to get out of the game. I 1st tried to verify files, then did a fresh install and still I am stuck at this screen. All my drivers are up to date. I have not changed anything on my PC since I last played New World. I saw the message in Discord about server restarts and expanding size again. Has this occurred and possibly the culprit here?
Server: Castle of Steel

Thank you.

Hello @EoLykos,

I’m sorry that you’re having this issue with the game launch, here are some steps to try to solve your concern:

1. Run a Steam Integrity check. Steam Integrity Check.

If this doesn’t work I can recommend you to reach us via player support using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a support ticket and review your case in more depth.

Please make sure to add the DxDiag and Gamelogs through a sharing link from a Cloud Storage like Google Drive to the support report, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

GameLogs:

• Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!