Sturdy bug, not adding extra psyhical armor

• What is your character name in New World: Brawurka
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dry Tree
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:

Okay so I have notice that after some period of time, if you swap weapons a lot, which means you just play the game… after a while the bonus from sword and shield for 15% more psyhical armor dissappear. I was checking before and after respec points, but it did not helped me.

For example,
I have 1360/1360 psyhical and magic resistance, before putting any points into sword and board.
After I take passive “Sturdy Shield”, which should increase my armor from 1360 to around 1570 or something, it just doesn’t.

Can You please guys fix it? Thanks :slight_smile:

as you can see, i have the passive, but my armor are still the same, not increased by 15%

I noticed that sometimes the tooltip will stop updating true values when i use SnS. I don’t know if it has to do with swapping or what, but a restart tends to make it show the correct values.

However, it still seems to be functional.

But did you run any test or something?
cause if it is just the problem with visual value then this is not so big problem, but i did not test it yet if it is different in incoming damage for example

Yeah, i let those tentacles smack me outside reekwater and the damage taken seems to be modified even when the tooltip didn’t show it. That was enough for me.

Still they could just fix it :smiley:

The buff doesn’t show up when you look at your inventory because you sheathe the sword, you need to test being hit physically with just that perk learned with sword only out, and then test it with a weapon with 0 perks on it and see if there’s a difference. That’s the only way you can figure out if it is in fact not working.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.