This game needs a trusted community helper role that has access to contacting admins. The roles can be given to a trusted player base to help people that are having in-game issues and mentor new players if they choose to be in that program. Here is my idea:
The helper roles can:
- Report real time issues to admins
- Can mentor their own group of newbies/players if they choose to be in the mentored role/onborading.
- Can have their own set of reports they can send to Admins
- Can closely monitor exploiting, bad behavior and bots, quickly being able to send that info to the admin team.
- Trusted member of the public
- Some type of application system
- Tenure in game
So on so fourth. I would really like to see this implemented in another MMO. I am curious what everyone else thinks.