Suggestion: Marks for Group Members

Please let us mark with a selected icon of our choice (color options would be good, too), to be able to identify certain people in our group. For example, a shield we can put over the nameplate of our tank or a plus symbol we can put over the nameplate of our healer. This makes sense in wars and raids, but its also useful in expeditions (especially when we are running with ‘random’ people).

And it would be helpful if we had the option to turn on that kind of marker in our listing of party members. Right now, the game lets us do that only if we queue for an expedition through the “Find Group” option, but if we run inside an expedition ourselves, we don’t get those markers. And there’s no way to ‘put those markers’ on our party list if we are doing open world content as a group.

1 Like

Great idea, Rohne! I will pass this along to the dev team for their consideration.

Qol like this could be implement in month i guess we won’t see it in next year

1 Like

you know “just” do this is not that easy and quick KEKW

1 Like

Or even just make it so group members name tags do not disappear. Anything to help me find the homies in large clumps or across the battlescape would be great.

OfCourse i know that they need 10 years to implement that because existing tech can’t make it happen KEKW

1 Like