Suggestion: Report Upgrade

I would like to suggest a minor yet essential part to the report system.

1. the option to structure reports with bullet points and line skips…
  2. the option to take a picture while within the report. a picture says more than a thousand words and portrays the issue clearer.
  3. the option to take a low quality recording from within the report which upon report starts uploading slowly in the background.

note: as someone working within the IT field and along with developers i honestly feel disapointed seeing such incompetence… sorry about the language but realise this.

the less feedback & report options your customer/user has the less you recieve and the higher the rate of messy reports are… and image & error codes are essential as they literally show “what is the issue”… this shortens the time wasted on reading and deciphering what people meant regardless of how well they speak/write.

furthermore… i think you are in violation with gpdr as the report feature sends info you are not informing the customer/user of… you should inform them that you recieve info of who/where/when it was sent along with if it takes a clip from chat log. for a large company you sure dont act like it or you hid the accept within the long EULA…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.