Surely you could find a better time to patch than Australian prime time?

The summary says it all.

3 Likes

ESO used to run maintenance during prime EU time as well as shoving EU, SA & APA all on 1 server so swings & roundabouts :woman_shrugging:t2:

There’s a whole world to be managed, eventually someone will get their prime time slot filled in.

2 Likes

It’s 12:00 in Europe too… so prime time in EU…

2 Likes

Yes I agree, but we all have different world sets for a reason.
Also remember the rollling server start times.
3am for Aussie servers would be nicer.

3 Likes

Are we really complaining about a single 4hr downtime for a patch? Maybe go for a walk, watch a movie, make some food… do something else… It’s not like the world stops when New world is being patched.

2 Likes

As Jimmy Buffett used to say, “it’s 5 o’clock somewhere”.

Where do you see it’s going to take 4 hours, looks like 15 minutes to me o.O

2 Likes

If it isn’t aussy prime then it’s someone else’s prime. Who cares. A patch is a patch. Find something else to whine about

2 Likes

Sounds very fancy and important… Australian prime time :rofl:

1 Like

4 hours for update… I can’t imagine why you need more than 15 minutes for update

They should just update in different times, depending on the region. at 3 every different region where everybody sleeps. It’s annoying I can’t play the game at 16 where i normally play :frowning:

2 Likes

cry, welcome to the mmo genre

Great idea. Seeing as they patch everything at the same time (I’m guessing for US convenience) it kind of ruins the idea of regional servers. It truly would be good if each region had the maintenance at a time that didn’t affect that region as you imply

I am kinda used to it though as us Aussies (Europeans too) always seem to get the short end of the stick

1 Like

6h now :smiley:

It could just be much better optimized that’s all. It has nothing to do with the genre

Looking at the patch notes, I can only say it must be because of the preparation for new servers and migration …otherwise patching shouldn’t take 4 hours.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.