Switching weapons causes damage to equipped and non equipped weapons and armor

• What is your character name in New World: ForgedInLag
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:YS
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:everytime i switch weapons it damages my weapons and armor in both my slotted weapon and armor and my inventory
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:I’ve literally wasted thousands of coin and repair parts, fixing things that don’t need fixed
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:No, i am unable to recoup the money and repair parts lost
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:Test it yourselves, i’m not your QA team
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: keep switching weapons
1 Like

still not fixed after 1.02 patch

so thats why all my gear always are about to break, great

+1 on this. I think it has something to do with passives that proc from swapping to a weapon.

could be, if triggered ability could cause 1 durability loss when swap, when i logged back in after maintenance, i havent touch ability and its still happening, so i dont know why whats causing this

and doing animation roll cancel also cause one durability lost when swap weapon, people dont know this yet

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.