Syndicate Plague Doctor hood tied to gloves not helmet

• What is your character name in New World: Jess
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Camelot
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Have seen complaints of the plague doctor hood being on while people are wearing helmets ore hats etc. After unequipping my armor, I noticed that when I don’t have gloves on, the hood is down, when I put gloves on the hood appears. Presumably this wasn’t intended for the gloves so much as it was intended for the helmets/hats to remove the hood when equipped?
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Visual Bug
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    Video of the hood appearing and disappearing
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    Step 1 - Unequip everything
    Step 2 - Equip the Alchemist Breastplate from syndicate faction armor (notice that the hood is down)
    Step 3 - Equip and unequip gloves (hood appears and disappears)
    Step 4 (Optional) - equip a hat or helmet to show it doesn’t effect the hood up or down
2 Likes

Correct, the hood goes down when no gloves equipped, please fix, also the hood is clipping badly thought every headgear.

Can confirm same bug. Hood goes down when removing gloves. Otherwise it stays up and pokes through helm/hair.

Same happens with the Alchemist Armour. (the heavy version of the plague doctor)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.