System bug / unfair abuse

Server: Vega

For some time, the opposite company has been using bugs in the system. Before the wars, they colluded on mass reports. The effect of this is the ban on our players. Only yesterday 10-12 players were banned for nothing. Alone, despite being absent for two days, I was banned. Chaos Company does this all the time. Can’t play normally, have to cheat. Unfortunately, mass reports are used all the time and give a significant advantage in wars. I hope you will take care of this and punish the people who do it

6 Likes

unknown
same

1 Like

sad to hear this. I’ve lost a lot of wars to abuse of bugs and the forum reporting bugs allows people to replicate it and abuse it. something needs to be done about reporting bugs on forums as well.

I really do hope this get rectified.

1 Like

Hello @Empri,

Welcome back to the New World forum, I’m really sorry that you’re having issues with being banned, in this case to have the appeal reviewed you will need to create it using this link: Appeal a Ban - Support | Amazon Games.

Every ban report and appeal is reviewed by a team specialized so you can be sure that there’s not an automatic ban option.

If you need more assistance please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

What a sorry reply …. No wonder this game almost dead

the account is blocked for 24 hours, i.e. to be checked. It is not possible to log in during these 24 hours. If 30 people report one person at the same time, who is blocking? System or you? The appeal was written but no one from your support answered me

Hello @Empri,

Indeed every report is reviewed by an agent of the department in charge, it doesn’t matter if is 1 report or 50 reports all of the will be reviewed one by one by a person.

As well the appeals are reviewed by an specialized team that evaluate the reports again and based on your appeal they take the decision if the ban remains or is revoked.

If you need more assistance please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.