T5 camp quest still missing

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: justdylvn
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: magmel
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Ive completed all quests up to but cant get the fading lights quest to receive tier 5 camp.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: apparently a bug since before 1.0.1
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: stuck with t4 camp, quests not obtainable therefore completion is impossible.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

Thanks for pointing this out @justdylvnTTV. I have been tracking this bug as a some other adventures have shared this same or similar issues. I will be sure to include your details to the dev team for further testing and review.

Fading lights is a quest that is required for the genesis orb in edengrove. So if you’ve gotten the quest orb, you most likely already completed.

Lots of people get confused, but the camp rank up quests are not LINEAR. It unlocks at the level, but you don’t have do the quest unlocked prior to the one that unlocks after. Meaning you can do the “Fading Light” quest to rank up your camp to the next tier, and not complete the camp rank up that was unlocked at level 15 in Monarch’s Bluff

I’d recommend checking every camp rank up quest and see if you’ve completed all of them in each town. There is a total of 4 rank up quests that move you from Rank 1 > 5

• 1 - Reach level 15 and complete Friends in Fashion in Monarch’s Bluffs.
  • 2 - Reach level 25 and complete Animal Instincts in Cutlass Keys.
  • 3 - Reach level 40 and complete Lupine Observations in Restless Shore.
  • 4 - Reach level 55 and complete Fading Lights in Edengrove.

hi i have done all the quests in Edengrove. have only lvl 60 quests left and i have T4camp. but i cant find my T5 camp. Pls look it up for me i have had this problem long time now and to be lvl 60 runing around loking for ppl so you can do a Topaz flask is pain. my user name MTBTarzan surver is Dianna s Grove.