Table of Insightful Content Index by iDarkstar

Unlike the train wreck that was crucible which ags after it did so poorly in the beta gave up n scrapped it. They’re clearly actively working on this game.

Many of the issues we have aren’t necessarily done by ags to punish us, rather they’re contesting a specific % of players with the majority as collateral. For example, why does expertise exist? The same reason why ags choke holds us with time gates. Locust Players

Launch Week: Locust players through either exploits or no life reached L60. Then complained there is no content.

Orbs: Majority dislikes it. Locusts spammed them anyway, then paraded “no content”

Expertise is added: Locusts consume it. “No content” is chanted

Mutations: Locusts consume it. “No content” is heard.

PvP Track: Locusts consumed it in 3 days. They prance on the forums how good they feel.

In a way, AGS hasn’t identified who exactly they should be focusing on. Neither I who plays, and you who plays less are the focal point. Neither those who left or those who are willing fill up the space. For some reason, AGS decided to be in a mortal battle with locusts who naturally consume everything. Sooner they stop trying to please that % of players, the sooner they can make the best QoL updates all year round that all of us can be thankful for.

3 Likes

Added

Split stat change, "End-Game," feedback and how it can be done right

to Current Upcoming patch.

1 Like

I’m a simple man. I see a good post and I like it.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t call it content, but adjustments of last resort.

1 Like

Added:

To Resources and added:

To Upcoming Patch Info.

1 Like

added

July PTR Discussion/Images of PTR (Also condensed TLDR PTR notes section) @Blackxp

to Upcoming Patch Info.

Also added

Wishlist of Changes for New World

to Housing, Furniture and General QoL.

1 Like

Added

By @ThexCatmanx to Everything territory, company and server.

1 Like

Bookmarking, love seeing other forum vets continue to participate and contribute. Keep up the good work, will be back!

3 Likes

Added

To PvP/PvE category under both.

@iFord

1 Like

Added

By @Xyshina

2 Likes

Added OPR Scoring to resources.

Official.

3 Likes

It lives, it liiiiiiiiiives. :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Mutation - Progressive - IDEAS <3 Get in here - Game Feedback / Game Feedback - New World Forums

Infinite scaling mutations anyone? @IDarkStar

1 Like

Added Malva’s condensed dev video post to upcoming patch section.

2 Likes

Added a questions for and from the community

@Developer

@Community-Team

What do You Think Is The Biggest Issue in The Game Now? by @ThexCatmanx

2 Likes

@ThexCatmanx idk what’s changed but the titles of the post are not sticking. It’s very depressing. Lol

1 Like

Why you breaking things, sir?

1 Like

It’s fine in the comments but when I put it in post it does not show up that way.

1 Like

I cannot figure it out for the life of me.

1 Like

Who is the keeper of the rules of the forum? There is someone who knows its many secrets and I cannot remember who it was.

1 Like