Table of Insightful Content Index by iDarkstar

BUMP…still want others in NW and those who’ve already seen/read to know players still support this post and would love to see them take advice

2 Likes

Added

Armor Equip Load 1.whatever

To combat system designs

By @Blahblah348

2 Likes

added

I still think Con should give more than 25 HP per point

an oldie but goodie that IMO still stands true by me.

1 Like

added

Shield system Reform and Introduction of Dual-Weapons

to Combat system designs

1 Like

I swear I added this. I guess I’m a bit late, but added

What Do YOU Want to Ask the Devs? (Important Questions to Hopefully be Answered Soon!)

to Questions for and from the community

@Blackxp

1 Like

added

What do you prefer?

by @Shadow_Fox

added

What killed your server and WHY?

by @Xyshina

to Question for and from the community.

1 Like

Added a small section called

“Current Hot Topics”

Which will be a mini thread highlight I’ll change periodically as threads become hot.

Added a recruitment section to Everything Company, Recruitment, Territory and Server

@ArcadiaMorellis
@SHPRD

added

Intel+Nvidia NW performance setup for PC beginners

by @Maz1keen

1 Like

Would like to than just add latest changes made by me, since its usually patch from patch little details dosomething little different. Actually Win gaming mode off, Windows HW accel off, nvidia low latency off( stopped working in my opinion few patches back, no reason losing extra FPS( those lowest)), also I suggest cap FPS not let them fly. Works like a dream…

And what actually few patches back also completly removed ANY game crash, not have a single one ever again( dont get me wrong, get a very litle since the beginig ofthe game) - Ram timing main cycle from 1t aggresive by XMP to 2t by hand - impressive difference, even in full cities works even smoother than ever before.( tho less advanced users needs to finds out their timing set by XMP first than set allbyhand.)

2 Likes

This comment will be added a subtext below it for updates. Just edit this comment if things change.

1 Like

Sure tho this is the champ setup few patches in a row already nvidia drivers included.

1 Like

Added a guide I found while strolling through an old discord

To guides.

Mechanics on crit chance, healing, disease and other things that are silent info.

1 Like

@vulpix13 you still think this way? Lol.

2 Likes

PvE builds and general info like consumables, mob weaknesses etc. can be found on https://pvebuilds.xyz/

3 Likes

Added

@slender

To Content Hype

2 Likes

New World Shield Catalog 🛡

3 Likes

Not sure if you have these yet, I did a quick skim but think they are relevant and have added them to my miro board. Also, bump. :+1:

3 Likes

Much love Phoenix <3

3 Likes

added
In game CHAT improvements
@Tzunny
to QOL

added
Detailed Transmog System - Interfaces - NPC - Dyes | Give your feedback!
@VeNoMz
to Systems

added
New World Shield Catalog 🛡
@FarbonC1ber
to Catalogs

2 Likes

added
Let's talk about New World's First Expansion
@yesitsphoenix
to Brimstone Sands Patch

added
Min/Max Armor Weights
to Guides
@kevinplayerzx

3 Likes

added

Server Transfer Bug (Fix is in comments)

to Hot Topics
@QuantumBeard

2 Likes