Tax reduction from standing not calculated at all

Hey, quite a huge impact this one for some game functionality especially when some company’s are being… not so nice?

• What is your character name in New World: ASYFROST
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Annwyn but probably global issue.
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Tax reductions paid through map aren’t being reduced by property tax reduction from standing.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It forces you to pay more taxes unless you know that if you spam entering your house it eventually lets you inside and you can pay off with tax reduction.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I mean yea if you know about it… but I know people that paid the price without reductions.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Pictures below
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Press map when your tax payment period is over, click on pay property tax. In my screenshot it will show you 2000 gold to be left to paid as shown in the screenshot.

pre-tax

Then you go to your house in physical form and spam enter on the house, it will kick you out a few times but eventually you get inside and you press N to pay the taxes and you will see the following screen below here, that is 600gold cheaper because of tax reduction.

In other words people are getting ripped off by not being persistent enough, on top of already having way too high housing taxes.

Kind Regards,

BDB Annwyn

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.