****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
- What is your character name in New World: Zireaelle
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eden
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Upon trying to teleport from Everfall to a shrine in Brightwood, I would get a loading screen which would quickly end and a message would pop up informing me the teleport was failed. These failed teleports consumed my Azoth anyway, losing me about 160 Azoth from two failed teleports.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lost my Azoth and could not teleport to do the quest I had to wait until nightfall to do
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, I logged off the game. Very frustrating
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Wasn’t able to screenshot this.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I was in Everfall town and used my map to pull up the teleport to the Wolfbough shrine in Brightwood. Clicked teleport, teleport failed x2.