Teleport failed but Azoth being consumed anyway

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Zireaelle
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eden
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Upon trying to teleport from Everfall to a shrine in Brightwood, I would get a loading screen which would quickly end and a message would pop up informing me the teleport was failed. These failed teleports consumed my Azoth anyway, losing me about 160 Azoth from two failed teleports.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lost my Azoth and could not teleport to do the quest I had to wait until nightfall to do
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, I logged off the game. Very frustrating
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Wasn’t able to screenshot this.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I was in Everfall town and used my map to pull up the teleport to the Wolfbough shrine in Brightwood. Clicked teleport, teleport failed x2.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.