Territory standing missing

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Renegade
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Takamagahara
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I am not receiving any Territory standing. i am level 9 and all standings are at 0.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: i cannot level my territory standing and get territory rewards
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: not as yet
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: i just have not got any since the start. I did create my character in EU, delete and then create in NA to keep the name
1 Like

This has now started working. I started to gain standing once i completed the quest after joining a faction.

Hello @Wonkeysmoker !

Thanks for the update, if anything comes up let us know :slight_smile:

• What is your character name in New World: AONCruzy
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Kokytos
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I am not receiving any Territory standing nor can I accept town board missions. I am level 9 and all standings are at 0.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cannot level my territory standing and get territory rewards or accept town board missions
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I just have not got any since the start. I did create my character in EU, delete and then create in NA to keep the name
  • What is your character name in New World: AwG
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eridu
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I am not receiving any Territory standing while crafting. Other method works fine though
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cannot level my territory standing and get territory rewards while crafting in every territory.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: No idea tried a few method i remembered but I was not able to replicate it
  • What is your character name in New World: Tolath
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Iddavol
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I noticed that i lost around 10 lvls of territory standing in Brightwood
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I lost a lot of progress
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I have no idea i noticed it yesterday not sure when exacly and how happened
  • What is your character name in New World: Ravstafari
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Saba
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I am not receiving any Territory standing while crafting. Other method works fine.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cannot level my territory standing and get territory rewards while crafting in Everfall
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Craft something in Everfall. Your game, you figure out what you messed up this time.
  • What is your character name in New World: EvilDemos
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Heliopolis
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I am not receiving any Territory standing while crafting. I bulk craft and there is no change in territory standing. Does not show up under the total or on the territory standing xp bar.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cannot level my territory standing and get territory rewards while crafting in multiple towns. I specfically travel to certain towns just to craft so I can level the territory.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Sometimes the standing is earned but most times it is not.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.