Territory Standing Respec on Server Transfer

Tried posting about this in the “megathread” but it was glossed over since that thread has become all about region transfers…

When we have our transfer, can we please keep our territory reward level but be allowed to re-elect our region rewards. I think this is very important because the faction control of a territory dictates which choices many of us made.

I leveled up a lot in windsward because my faction controlled it…but on a new world it may be owned by another faction and I might not want my housing fees lower in a territory I may not want to buy a house in now since it’s no longer going to be my faction’s city…

This should be pretty simple to implement I would think, just transfer the level of the territory but clear out the selected rewards…

Please @NW_Mugsy @NW_Berserker_Mike take a look at this and respond… I know you’re inundated but I really think this is a logical request and these choices we made were largely server based and on a new server we should be able to make new choices… Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.