- What is your character name in New World: OfficialJutty
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: USE Zuvendis
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Territory Upkeep Costs
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Costing my company more money with no credit
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: None needed
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Territory upkeep payments are due every 7 days, window opens 4 days after payment, if you pay in this cycle it does not credit you any additional time resulting in the lost of potentially tens of thousands of gold. No additional time is credited. So for instance, Mourningdale on my server has a territory upkeep cost of 35k / week. If paid on the 4 days cycle you’re paying 8,175g/day for upkeep, versus what should be 5k/day for upkeep because you gain NO credit for time remaining on pay cycle.
Please fix this, give credit for remaining time, continue with the 4 day window. Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.