Texture bug in castrum principium

• What is your character name in New World: Loudik

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: EU Nysa

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: In the Castrum Principium elite zone in Brimstone sands, there is a serious texture bug near the archer statue that makes it difficult to access the elite chest.

• Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: Yes, it is serious bug.

• (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: This error makes it difficult to access the elite chest, as well as creating a lot of uncomfortable and unexpected situations that lead to the death of the character, loss of time, broken equipment and severe frustration because of the error that is not my fault.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Castrum Principium

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)
    According to my observations this bug appeared immediately after installing the patch in early December. At the start of the patch Brimstone Sands in october this error was not observed.

Loudsilence Did this happen after a game verification?

Hello! A game verification?
I don’t quite know what you mean. But it doesn’t just happen to me only. When we run a train to loot chests in the castrum every player faced with this on my monitor.

He’s referring to Steam verification of files, as seen here, Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files but as you’ve said above, it shouldn’t change anything. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Checking game files? I thought about it. I did a game file check. The files are fine, but the bug persists. The same situation with transparency of glyph door display bug.

I am getting your information and sending it up to the team so the can investigate this.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

it has been like this since brimstone release for me

Hey. Thank you for reply.